COVID-19 Vaccine Update
Currently the following groups are eligible for the COVID vaccine in Georgia:
- Healthcare workers (physicians, nurses, laboratory technicians, EMS personnel, environmental services, etc.)
- Residents and staff of long-term care facilities
- Adults aged 65+ and their caregivers
- Law enforcement, firefighters, first responders
- Educators and staff (Pre-K, K-12, DECAL licensed or exempt childcare programs)
- Adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their caregivers
- Parents of children with complex medical conditions who are at high risk for COVID complications
Beginning March 15, 2021, the following populations will be eligible for COVID vaccination in Georgia:
- Adults aged 55 and over
- Individuals with disabilities
- Individuals aged 16 years and older with certain medical conditions that increase their risk of severe illness from COVID-19. Note: Pfizer is the only COVID vaccine currently approved for children aged 16 and older. Conditions include:
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Heart Conditions
- Immunocompromised State
- Liver Disease
- Neurologic Conditions
- Overweight and Obesity
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sickle Cell Disease
You can pre-register for the Georgia mass vaccination sites here:
You can pre-register for Georgia Department of Health vaccinations here:
This website tracks open appointments at pharmacies:
Pharmacies with vaccine appointments are linked from here:
The Georgia COVID-19 Hotline is 1-844-442-2681.
The Georgia COVID-19 Emotional Support Line is 1-866-399-8938.
- Georgia Department of Public Health Daily Status Report
- Fulton County Board of Health COVID-19 Page (statistics by zip code)
- Find a food bank in your area here.
- Find food assistance programs near you here.
- Student meal pick up locations by school-district here.
Resources for Service Workers
- Food service workers can find assistance from The Giving Kitchen here.
- Domestic workers can access emergency assistance funds here.
- Access at-home learning resources from Georgia Public Broadcasting and the Georgia Department of Education here.
Small Business Resources
- Small businesses can apply for SBA emergency loans here.
- SNAP Benefits for all current recipients have been extended through June 2020.
- Apply for SNAP benefits here.
- The Georgia Department of Labor is providing online access to unemployment services, partial claim access for employers and other reemployment services.
- File unemployment and other claims here.
- File unemployment for those not normally eligible for unemployment here, through the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance program.