COVID-19 Vaccination Information
We are still in Phase 1a of COVID-19 vaccinations. Phase 1a includes the following people:
- Paid or unpaid people serving in healthcare settings who have the potential for direct or indirect exposure to patients or infectious materials, including but not limited to Staff in clinical settings (e.g. nurses, physicians, EMS, laboratory, environmental services, etc.)
- Long-term care facilities staff and residents
- Adults 65 + and their caregivers
- First Responders (fire, police, sheriff, 9-1-1 personnel, etc.)
Fulton County Board of Health is now offering a waiting list for appointments. Fill out this form, and you will be notified when appointments are made available. Alternatively, you can put your name on the vaccine wait list by calling 404-613-8150 from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on weekdays.
More information about Fulton County Board of Health vaccinations is available here.
Sign-ups from other participating providers (Kroger, Publix, etc.) are available from the Georgia Department of Public Health site.
The Georgia COVID-19 Hotline is 1-844-442-2681.
The Georgia COVID-19 Emotional Support Line is 1-866-399-8938.
- Georgia Department of Public Health Daily Status Report
- Fulton County Board of Health COVID-19 Page (statistics by zip code)
- Find a food bank in your area here.
- Find food assistance programs near you here.
- Student meal pick up locations by school-district here.
Resources for Service Workers
- Food service workers can find assistance from The Giving Kitchen here.
- Domestic workers can access emergency assistance funds here.
- Access at-home learning resources from Georgia Public Broadcasting and the Georgia Department of Education here.
Small Business Resources
- Small businesses can apply for SBA emergency loans here.
- SNAP Benefits for all current recipients have been extended through June 2020.
- Apply for SNAP benefits here.
- The Georgia Department of Labor is providing online access to unemployment services, partial claim access for employers and other reemployment services.
- File unemployment and other claims here.
- File unemployment for those not normally eligible for unemployment here, through the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance program.